Welcome 6th grade students and parents to my website! This page features important information about homework, test dates, and project due dates and requirements. You will also find interesting links to websites about our current units of study. Check back regularly for updates and enjoy!

Argenziano School Focus: I read to understand. I write to be understood. Vocabulary shows me the way.

Monday, May 16, 2011

Comments about the Math MCAS #1

I was blown away today by the amount of effort exerted by students in both classes on the first session of the the math MCAS.  I saw many people using the strategies which we talked about, using their test booklets as scrap paper, working out their answers and checking them over, underlining key information which they wanted to remember, taking their time with the questions, and going back and checking their work.  I hope that your results will be a reflection of how hard you all tried, because then you will all succeed.  You should all be very happy with how you did today.  I know that I couldn't be prouder.  A job well done.

Let's do it again tomorrow.    Smiley