Welcome 6th grade students and parents to my website! This page features important information about homework, test dates, and project due dates and requirements. You will also find interesting links to websites about our current units of study. Check back regularly for updates and enjoy!

Argenziano School Focus: I read to understand. I write to be understood. Vocabulary shows me the way.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Classroom News/Homework Reminder 10/18

Hello Everyone, I hear that you had a good day.  I learned a lot of interesting things about data today, and look forward to talking with you about your data. 

Just a short update:  I know that you didn't get a lot of time to work on your study sheets today, so...
The science test is moved to Thursday.  TBD tomorrow.

Don't forget to finish the math worksheets from Tuesday.  I will be collecting them tomorrow.
Also, please remember to return signed Poincare Institute math permission form.  Thank you!