Welcome 6th grade students and parents to my website! This page features important information about homework, test dates, and project due dates and requirements. You will also find interesting links to websites about our current units of study. Check back regularly for updates and enjoy!

Argenziano School Focus: I read to understand. I write to be understood. Vocabulary shows me the way.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Homework 3/1

Science 6A/6B:
1.  Complete all remaining questions in the research packet, if you did not finish this in class.
2.  Read "Plate Boundaries-Earth's Bumper Cars" and answer the questions on the back.
3.  Color the world map.  Each tectonic plate should be a different color; color the entire plate, not just the continent on it. 

Math 6A:
Estimating Sums with Fractions and Mixed Numbers
Practice Workbook pages 75-76

Math 6B:
Estimating Sums with Fractions and Mixed Numbers
Practice Workbook page 75

And at Meret's request, I have added new animals at the bottom of the blog.  (They were the closest to birds that I could find.)  Scroll to the bottom to visit my new pets.  If you click on them, you can pick them up and move them around.