Welcome 6th grade students and parents to my website! This page features important information about homework, test dates, and project due dates and requirements. You will also find interesting links to websites about our current units of study. Check back regularly for updates and enjoy!

Argenziano School Focus: I read to understand. I write to be understood. Vocabulary shows me the way.

Friday, April 15, 2011

Have a Great Vacation!

I just wanted to say that the chorus did a fabulous job yesterday at the Heritage Night celebration.  I especially enjoyed your performance of Halo.

There is no homework for the vacation.  Have fun, and go outside to play! 

Bob Gilbert's blog will be going online tomorrow.  (Yes, Bob has acquired a last name:  Gilbert.)
Until then, if you are looking for something fun to do, try your hand at three-dimensional tic-tac-toe.  (See the math links section of this blog.)