Welcome 6th grade students and parents to my website! This page features important information about homework, test dates, and project due dates and requirements. You will also find interesting links to websites about our current units of study. Check back regularly for updates and enjoy!

Argenziano School Focus: I read to understand. I write to be understood. Vocabulary shows me the way.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Please welcome Bob to the family!

Our Day of Pink mascot has officially, and very appropriately, been given a name by his creator. 

His name is Bob.  Let's all welcome Bob to our grade 6 family! 


Join Bob next week as he travels the Boston area on his April vacation.  He will be creating his own blog this weekend and then posting about his adventures regularly.  I challenge you to figure out where he goes each day based on his blog and his photographs.