Welcome 6th grade students and parents to my website! This page features important information about homework, test dates, and project due dates and requirements. You will also find interesting links to websites about our current units of study. Check back regularly for updates and enjoy!

Argenziano School Focus: I read to understand. I write to be understood. Vocabulary shows me the way.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Good Luck on the MCAS!

Hello my lovely Students,

I miss you all!  I am still ill with the flu, and so I am writing to wish you the best of luck on the first reading MCAS tomorrow.  Try to get a good night's sleep tonight (go to bed early), and be sure to eat a good breakfast tomorrow.

Things to remember:
1.  Take your time.  You have as long as you need.
2.  Read and reread until you are sure you understand what the question is asking you.
3.  Include evidence from the text in your answer to support your opinions.
4.  Reread your answers to check if they make sense and answer the questions.
5.  Answer everything, and check that you have done so.
6.  Do your best.

I will be with you in spirit.  You guys are ready and you will do just fine.

Make me and Mrs. Manzelli proud!

P.S. Our visit to the science lab will be rescheduled for next week.