Welcome 6th grade students and parents to my website! This page features important information about homework, test dates, and project due dates and requirements. You will also find interesting links to websites about our current units of study. Check back regularly for updates and enjoy!

Argenziano School Focus: I read to understand. I write to be understood. Vocabulary shows me the way.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Homework 3/28

Congratulations on completing the reading comprehension MCAS!  I was very impressed with how hard everyone worked on their test and with how seriously they took it.  Well done! 

6B Math:
Complete any questions which you might have had trouble with before, now that we have done our review, on pages 109-114 in the Practice Workbook.

Science Lab Update:  We will be going to the science lab on Friday during science periods to investigate the make up of human muscle cells and human blood cells.