Welcome 6th grade students and parents to my website! This page features important information about homework, test dates, and project due dates and requirements. You will also find interesting links to websites about our current units of study. Check back regularly for updates and enjoy!

Argenziano School Focus: I read to understand. I write to be understood. Vocabulary shows me the way.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Homework 9/22

Science 6A/6B:
We are going to Mr. Dineen's science lab next week to use the microscopes.  As a result, your homework tonight has to do with how to use a microscope. 

Here is the website you need to visit:
Virtual Microscope

Here is what you need to do:
1. Visit the website above and practice using a microscope.  (You will need to click on "the virtual scope" for it to appear.)
2. On a lined piece of paper, write step-by-step instructions that explain how to use a microscope. This will be collected in class tomorrow.

***If you can't get it to work, you can come to my room tomorrow morning at 7:30 am and I will gladly help you.***

Math 6A:
Solving Equations Using Mental Math
Practice Workbook pages 11-12  (Due Monday)